The best way to avoid battle, is to prepare for it
Specialist Business Dispute Solicitors
Whatever the size of the Company, big personalities are always involved.
Shareholder and boardroom disagreements require a strong business yet practical approach.
We regularly act for partners, shareholders and directors of small and medium sized businesses.
Knowledge of the law alone is not enough.
It is important right from the outset to consider the problem from every angle and to proactively and creatively look for solutions as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
We are experts at persuasion.
We recognise shareholders and director’s disputes involve a thorough understanding of the business, the legal and practical issues, and of course the other side’s view.
“I couldn’t be more satisfied with the help that I was given by Himanshu. He was thorough, responsive, gave clear and measured advice having carefully presented all options, that meant I always felt in very safe hands and ended with a result that I am very pleased with. I would not hesitate to recommend Ventura Law.”
We can help you with:
- Shareholders disputes including unfair prejudice
- Minority shareholders claims
- Breaches of director’s fiduciary or statutory duties
- Boardroom disputes between directors
- Breaches of shareholders and partnership agreements
- Disputes over profit share or other assets and property
- Director disqualification proceedings
- Sale and purchase of shares
- Just and equitable winding up of companies
- Derivative actions
- Restrictive covenants claims
- Partnership / quasi partnership disputes
- Termination of partnerships
- Disputes involving limited liability partnerships
We’re Here To Help You
If you ask us to help you with your business dispute, you will benefit from the following:
- Highly experienced law firm. We listen to you and your needs.
- Specialists in business dispute resolution and claims. Experienced business law firm, whether you are a director, shareholder or a partner in a business we can help you reach your desired result.
- We give expert, practical legal advice on all matters relating to your business, including, employment, mergers, leases, shares agreements, buying and selling companies.
About Ventura Law
Himanshu has been in the profession for over 25 years and is an experienced and highly skilled commercial lawyer, litigator and employment law adviser. He is analytical, methodical and always strives to ensure the best outcome is achieved for his clients.
Himanshu regularly represents directors, as well as shareholders and business owners in the range of legal matters that can arise. He is particularly experienced in employment disputes, and issues between partners, shareholders and directors.
Himanshu is also regularly instructed by other lawyers, accountants, doctors, dentists, surveyors, etc in their legal matters.
“He broke down all the brick walls in our dispute and for that I will be forever grateful… they achieved a successful outcome against all odds.”