Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.
Whether you are an employer or an employee, when a potential problem arises at work you need practical and proactive advice fast.
We get to the root of the problem and assess the strengths, weaknesses and commercial cost of the situation quickly. We determine the best strategy to achieve your objectives. We have accumulated years of experience in this field that enable us to deliver fantastic results for our clients.
We have acted for employers as well as for senior directors and executives and we regularly act for employees across the board.
We know the tricks, traps and pitfalls of this highly developed field of law and will support you through the process of dealing with any employment law matter.
We can help you with:
- Directors duties
- Fiduciary duties
- Disciplinary or performance related proceedings
- Settlement agreements
- Unfair or wrongful dismissal
- Work related stress, bullying at work and discrimination
- Public interest disclosure (whistleblowing)
- Employment tribunal claims (including ACAS conciliation)
- Employment contracts and policies
- Disputes concerning flexible working and parental leave
- Disputes over bonus and commission
- Issues arising on termination such as restrictive covenants and gardening leave