Our business is to make the law work for your business.
We give expert, practical advice on all matters relating to your business, including, employment, mergers, leases, shares agreements, buying and selling companies. We too are a business and we know how businesses work.
We can help with the drafting and negotiation of various documents such as shareholders agreements, partnership agreements, commercial contracts and employers and directors agreements.
We can also help with:
- Drafting and negotiating terms for setting up of partnerships and businesses
- Drafting documents that enable the purchase or sale of the business and drafting the supporting documents.
- Drafting and negotiating employment contracts, directors service agreements, partnership and shareholder agreements and commercial contracts
- Restructuring or transferring of assets
- Negligence by a professional
- Breach of contract disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Insurance litigation
- Breach of directors fiduciary duties
- Shareholders disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Protecting company assets including confidential information and databases
- Employees’ restrictive covenants